Descripción general de los plugins HTML5
An HTML5 plugin page will appear as the other pages in your app:
- It will be displayed between the Navigation Bar and the bottom of the screen, or the TabBar, according to the navigation mode you choosed
Content of the plugin bundle
Your plugin can contain several types of files:
- An index.html file (mandatory) that will be the plugin's main page
All the dependancies to the plugin files have to be made in the current directory (./).
Your files will be cached into your app and so accessible offline.
- You can test it offline with your Ad hoc version but not with My GoodBarber
- You have to load at least one time your plugin section online in order to be able to use it offline.
- If you are offline, you can't make call or be connected to an online service.
How to send and receive message to and from the app
There are two types of interactions possible between your plugin and your GoodBarber app.
Messages sent by the plugin to the app (Plugin => Native)
The plugin can send messages to the app, by starting a navigation to documented URL schemes. These methods can be used to manage the internal or external navigation of the plugin, to manage the network interactions, and other methods.
Messages sent by the app to the plugin (Native => Plugin)
The implementation process of the methods and callbacks of the GoodBarber Plugin API is described in the article Plugin API Overview.
The methods available to discuss with the app (navigation, download, etc.) can be called directly by sending HTTP request to the app.
In this documentation, you'll find the method prototypes in the HTTP requests version, and their equivalent in GBJSToolKit.
- Otros artículos